ARTIST EXPRESSION OF INTEREST 2016
Registrations Now Open!
Art Town is a unique Visual art event! Artworks are created live – in locations throughout the precinct, which is turned into one giant studio over 2 weekends. Artists get to engage with the public – and the public get to watch art being created!
Outdoor Art Sessions
- Saturday 2 April 2016
- Sunday 3 April 2016
- Saturday 9 April 2016
- Sunday 10 April 2016
Conditions of Entry
- All artwork must be original, produced in the Chapel Street Precinct.
- The proposed art works can include sculpture, painting, drawing, photography and street art although event producers reserve the right to select suitable participants.
- Each completed work must be submitted ready to exhibit or hang.
- Once your registration is received you will be contacted to confirm date and location of your art session.
On the Day
- Please notify location coordinator on arrival.
- All work must be executed by the registered artist and artists are fully responsible for all materials required to execute the artwork.
- Please ensure you position yourself in a safe location that does not obstruct pedestrian traffic.
- Artists are fully responsible for the transport of their work.
- All artwork is to be delivered to Chapel Off Chapel, 12 Little Chapel Street, Prahran on Monday 18 April 2016.
The deadline for registration is Monday 14 March 2016
Selected artists will then participate by taking to the streets of Prahran, Windsor, South Yarra and Chapel Street North to produce a work of art that celebrates the diversity of this vibrant precinct
For further information please contact ART TOWN Producer, Margaret Kernich on M: 0414 742 957 or Chapel Street Precinct Executive Officer Oskar Cebergs on Phone: 03 9529 6331.
Download the registration form, or alternatively, fill out the online application: